[LOWONGAN] di Rutgers WPF Indonesia
Posisi: Junior Program Officer of Dance4life
Deadline: 12 Oktober 2018
Rutgers WPF Indonesia has been holding role as National Concept Owner of Dance for Life (D4L) in Indonesia during 2010 – 2020, through D4L program, we have been working with more than 85.000 students at more than 750 schools in 4 cities (DKI Jakarta, Lampung, Semarang, and Denpasar). Rutgers WPF Indonesia is an organization that believes that sexuality and human reproductive health should be viewed positively without being judgmental and free from violence. Our vision is to create a conducive environment (gaining support from the government and the wider community) in realizing an Indonesian society free from all forms of violence, fulfilled the rights of sexual health and reproductive rights are equal and non-discriminatory. For more detail about the program see the link: https://www.rutgers.id/.
Currently Rutgers WPF Indonesia is looking for energetic, enthusiastic, optimistic and keen to learn candidates for the following position and who are interested in working on SRHR and CSE issues and who are available on short notice (the position on board in the first week of November 2018):
The Junior PO is based in Jakarta and reports directly to the PM in Rutgers Netherlands and Coordination with PO GUSO. The position roles include as grant manager for six implementing partners working under D4L Program. Specific responsibilities of the Project officer include but are not limited to:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities are:
- Together with PO GUSO developing work plans and budgets along with the PO GUSO;
- Together with PMEL team monitoring the implementation of the program performed by partner organizations on an ongoing basis;
- To support the Country Representative in monitoring and analyzing results both quantitative and qualitative;
- Together with PMEL team and PO GUSO identify and evaluate potential risks related to the activity of the program and take necessary steps to improve;
- Communicate closely with Program Managers, Program Team, PMEL team, and - Finance Team on results and analysis of results program performance;
- To support CR and Specialist in providing technical assistance to partner organizations regarding the implementation of the program,
- Ensure all partner’s plan are in line with program result chain formulated;
- Perform other tasks to achieve program results with the direction and coordination of the Program Manager, i.e. :
Have strong experiences in formulating workplan, TORs, and report documents as well as analyse those documents from partners or third parties and provide feedback for them.
- To ensure all activities are carried out with good quality standards, follow the procedure and administrative aspects and time manner.
- To assist and inform program managers and CR regularly about the achievements and gaps of the program and financial implementation based workplan and budget and then discuss the technical steps that need to be done as follow up actions
- To ensure all program documents (workplan, TOR, report, stc) are made and archived with quality standards and follows the procedures
Skills and Competencies:
- Self-driven, able to work independently with minimum supervision
Analytical and strategic thinking
- Energetic and inspiring personality, excellent communication skills
- Commitment to fulfill SRHR and SGBV
- Value and respect for Gender Diversity and Human Rights
- Contribute to the learning organization
- Optimist (can do-attitude), Persuasive, being able to create and maintain good relations with project partners (good networker)
- Competent team player, conscious about different cultural environments / valuing sensitivity
- Have passion to do managerial and administrative works
- Commit to work with good quality standards and time manner
- Result based mindset
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Psychology, anthropology, communication, public health, adolescent education; and/or other social science.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in program development, Experience in SRHR is advantage.
- Good working knowledge of result-based management,
- Understanding of development issues and program.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English (verbal and written)
The application can be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicating the position: Junior Program Officer Dance for Life (JPO D4L)
Application deadline will be October 12nd, 2018
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified