[LOWONGAN] Do Something Indonesia Senior Specialist at YCAB Foundation
Deadline: 31 August 2018
Position: Do Something Indonesia Senior Specialist
Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa Foundation focuses in the area of youth development. YCAB believe that inherent in our vision of youth development is the idea of economic independence. YCAB is about loving the least of the children of a nation. This Love is translated into providing hope and opportunity to marginalized youth. We empower youth to be self-reliant through healthy lifestyle promotion, education, and economic empowerment for a better and sustainable future. YCAB Foundation has evolved from “impact only” to an “impact first” organization; from being a non-profit supported by only donations to becoming a sustainable social enterprise.
We are looking for Do Something Indonesia Senior Specialist to support the Do Something Indonesia project for YCAB Foundation. Reporting to Head of Program & Impact, this role based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The primary focus to responsible for youth social movement program. This person will work with Program & Impact Division team for a lot of projects in YCAB Foundation. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to YCAB Foundation, and to your career.
– Maintaining relationship with DSI headquarters – US
– Designing youth social movement program in accordance with DSI guideline
– Maintaining website, creating and also maintaining DSI social activity
– Manage funds related to DSI activities
– Lead all volunteers and special agent
• Bachelor degree from any degree
• 2 years of experience in the field of marketing, communication/digital in social media/online platform
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize work.
• Wide networking
• Have the ability to both take direction and work independently.
• Travel will be required for this position.
• Broad knowledge about social media
• Creatives and thinking out of the box
Drop us an email along with your CV to email@example.com