[LOWONGAN] Marketing & Communications Officer at East Bali Poverty Project
Deadline: 14 August 2018
Position: Marketing & Communications Officer
The East Bali Poverty Project (EBPP) is a non-profit organisation helping thousands isolated and impoverished families living in a large East Bali mountain village.We seek an experienced Marketing & Communications Officer to fill a senior position to revitalise our communications and fundraising activities by good content development and impressive social media communications and able to contribute to decision-making at management level.
1. Actively seek new funding opportunities by improving donor engagement, researching and targeting companies and charitable trusts
2. Writing powerful grant applications
3. Develop new fundraising strategyand activities.
4. Create and manage online crowdfunding campaigns
5. Prepare content/materials/articles for social media, newsletter and/or website.
6. Develop and implement social media strategies and campaigns
Skills, qualifications& experiences required:
1. Indonesian Nationality, preferably already based in Bali
2.Diploma/Bachelor Degree withminimum 2 years professional experience inPR, marketing, fundraising communications role or similar
3. Experienced in grant writing, crowdfunding campaignand/or social media campaign.
4. Good English communications skills (speaking, writing & interpersonal)
5. Creative, Self-Starter and able to take initiative
Please email your application letter, CV and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org