[LOWONGAN] Field Officer (FO) – Intercropping Commodities at Fairventures Worldwide
Deadline: 16 August 2018
Position: Field Officer (FO) – Intercropping Commodities
To strengthen our team’s capabilities, we are currently seeking 1 (one) person as Field Officer of Intercropping Commodities, with the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, social science, environmental science or related field.
• Having solid practical experiences in intercropping projects (cacao/coffee/spices) would be an advantage.
• Solid experiences in Internal Control System (ICS) implementation would be preferred
• Having good understanding and practical experiences in organic farming and compost procesing.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in development project implementation
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with local government and farmers
• Self-starter, good communication skill and ability to manage daily task with minimum supervision
• Proficiency using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and web browser software
• Willingness to work and live in Palangkaraya, Central Kalimantan
The position involves the following activities:
• Working with Intercropping Experts to analyze land suitability for the development of appropriate agroforestry commodities in accordance with soil conditions, planting plan and monitoring activities
• Coordinate and carry out work in the field, involving several groups of farmers in the work area
• Workplace composition: 60% at the field and 40% at the office
Fairventures offers the following benefits:
• A pleasant working environment in an aspiring company with a social, environmental and economic mission
• A growing international and highly motivated working environment with dynamic colleagues which offers great personal growth potentials
• Fair compensation package to reflect your skills and experiences.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your full application (including otivational letter, CV, references and expected monthly salary) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also state your earliest possible starting date. Only short listed applicants will be invited to interview. The closing date to submit the application letter is on August 16th, 2018.