Lowongan Logistic Officer di Handicap International Federation
Handicap International Federation (HI), is an International NGO specialised in the field of disability and development with objective to support people in situations of vulnerability including disability, whatever may be the cause and the environment underlying that situation (extreme poverty, exclusion, deficient social and health systems, serious violation or denial of basic rights, natural disasters, violence and armed conflict). For more information on Handicap International Federation please visit web site at www.handicap-international-id.org and www.handicap-international.org .
HI in Indonesia & Timor-Leste this year is managing 2 projects funded by European Union with some other projects planned and in development.
In order to implement the program’s goal in Indonesia & Timor-Leste, Handicap International Federation is currently looking for the following position for its office in Yogyakarta:
Position Title : Logistic Officer
Location : Yogyakarta
Closing date : January 14, 2018
Starting Basic Salary Range: Rp 7 – 7.5 million IDR
The successful candidate is expected to start early February 2018.
Under the line management of the Finance & Logistic Manager, the Logistic Officer will ensure the logistic management in Yogyakarta and HI site offices (NTT province and Dili, Timor-Leste). The tasks in particular are:
1. To manage properly the general services for offices, seminars, trainings, taking into consideration the internal procedures and the needs of people with disabilities
2. To carry out the efficient management of supply chain, taking into consideration the internal procedures and donors’ regulations
3. To ensure the correct management of any program’s transportation means taking into consideration the internal regulation and the program’s security plan
4. To manage the technical equipment; computers, software, tele-communication, taking into consideration the data security
5. To manage a driver and provide technical support to Site Logistician & Administrators
DUTY STATION: Logistic Officer will be based in Yogyakarta with frequent travels to the field.
PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
a. Bachelor Degree in relevant majors
b. Minimum of 3 years of experience in inventory/material & logistic management
c. Good English
d. Independent & mobile, legitimate (possesses valid motorbike driving license) and willing to ride a motorbike for working purpose
e. Multi-tasking, detail-oriented, highly organized, trustworthy
f. Strong in computers skill including initial/basic trouble-shooting
g. Very good communication & negotiation skill
h. Experience working in INGO
Contract will be for a period of 12 months with the possibility of contract renewal.
Handicap International Federation is an equal opportunity employer and particularly encourages persons with disabilities to apply
Any interested candidates should send their motivation letter together with CV and references less than 200 KB and no later than January 14, 2018 to:
HR Manager of Handicap-International Federation
Email to : email@example.com
(please put in reference in Subject: Logistic)
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Residents of Yogyakarta province will be highly appreciated.